Indian style Quinoa
Quinoa is a dish that is so versatile. Continuing on last weeks blog here is another week with a recipe that I have made up. We loved it…
You will need;
- Boiled cooled quinoa
- One red pepper
- Red onion
- Green chilli
1. Chop all the vegetables into small chunks.
2. Make a dressing using olive oil, salt, pepper, (you can add a spoon of the chilli oil) coriander, lemon juice and a tea spoon of crushed cumin powder. Leave it to sit.
3. Mix the dressing with the quinoa first so it can absorb the flavours. Add in the chopped vegetables and serve cold.
- Serve with Halloumi cheese
- Serve with a hot chickpea curry
- Serve with dry chicken slices