Indian Spaghetti is a super fast way to get a little flavour in your tummy. This recipe marries Indian and Italian flavours, we enjoy it, let me know if you do to.
You will need;
- Garlic minced (at least 5 cloves)
- Tomato passata
- Cumin seeds
- Cumin and coriander powder (if you can)
- Red chilli powder
- Heat olive oil in a pan, when it is hot add the cumin seeds, wait for them to pop, and then add the garlic to the oil, give it a quick mix.
- Pour in the passata, I use almost one carton. It may seem a lot… but you really reduce it down to get a thick sauce so be generous.
- Add the cumin and coriander powder, chilli powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the mixture until the oil separates and it is thick.
- Add in the boiled spaghetti… enjoy!
This is great as a bowl of comfort food. You can serve it with green salad. I like it as it is, fast, fuss-free and yummy!